We are the small local guys, just like you. Helping local Des Moines businesses grow since 2004.
To become successful on the Internet today, a business needs more than just a cool looking website with fancy graphics. They must educate visitors, build trust and ultimately generate new leads.
At RB Web Development, we fill the gap between web development and business goals. We design successful strategies around the budgets of local small businesses in Des Moines, Iowa.
the small business owner
You've built your business from the ground up. You know how to manage all aspects from bookkeeping and marketing to updating your web site. However, your business is growing and it's been months since you updated the web site. You don't even remember how to do it any more, and where did that password go? You try to keep up, but you don't have time. You have a business to run.
Congratulations, your business is doing awesome. Now it's time to let go of some of the things you don't have time for and let a professional manage them for you. We're here to take your web site off your to-do list.
why rb web development
There are many reasons for a small business owner to hand over web marketing needs to a professional. Our customers enjoy:
- More time to focus on managing their business
- A web site that they are proud to show customers
- A web site that is a sales tool rather than an on-line brochure
- Local web service rather than waiting on hold with virtual vendors
- In person web meetings rather than phone or no meetings at all
- Reports and reviews to measure how well their web site is performing
- Ongoing ideas and trends implemented on their web site which help them stay ahead of the competition
How We Do It
We visit with prospective customers to learn how their business works and propose the best web strategy within their budget.
Some of the processes we use to build a unique strategy include:
- Web Design & Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click Marketing (Google, Bing, Facebook...)
- Local Directory Management (Yelp, Superpages, YP...)
- Web Site Analytics (Measuring Visitors, Engagement and Conversions)
- Social Media & Blogging
- Industry Niche Placement (Angies List, Home Advisor...)